Catrin Amelia Nicholls is a main character in The Untold Tale and What Never Happened. She is apparently dead.
Catrin wears a long red dress with a double layered skirt and a ribbon cross pattern on the body. She wears skin coloured tights underneath with grey ankle boots.
Catrin is a strong girl, and it's hard to scratch the surface to get inside. But once you are inside, there's a hurtful past to discover and a lot of pain inside.
Professor Layton and the Untold TaleEdit
The professor and Luke are taken on holiday by Emmy as a treat. When they arrive they are greeted by Catrin who is the daughter of the owner of the hotel they were staying in. Later that night, Luke overhears Catrin alking to someone. She sounded like she was in pain.
Luke then began to see a different side to her, so he decided to research her. And it was there that he found out that she died over 100 years ago, on the Titanic.
Catrinwas travelling with her father on the Titanic when as the story tells, it was hit by an iceberg. Catrin's boyfriend had just taken the last place on the last lifeboat, so Catrin new that she was going to go down with the ship, which she couldn't bare the thought of, so one stab of the heart took her life.
- It turned out she also had a rare heart defect too.
- She could speak English, Japanese and Welsh.
- She was born on the 23rd February 1898.
- She comes from Inverness, and even though she's been living in America and currently lives in Barry Island (Wales), her accent has always remained the same.
- Catrin is sometimes seen in a turquoise dress her father bought for her.
- When Luke questions her on her 'classic' and 'old-fashioned' clothing, she refused to answer.
- She is allegedly dating a famous singer.
A word from the creatorEdit
I am Leigh, AKA MissToraleiLayton, and Catrin s my newest and best OC yet. I enjoyed creating her very much as she's quite complex. Catrin Amelia Nicholls is a tribute to the Doctor Who character Ameila Pond, and her actress Karen Gillan.